Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tailor Made

I'm not a particularly big girl (in height or width), so whenever I buy a professional/nice outfit it inevitably needs alterations. I personally like to take my threads over to Eddie's Tailoring. Just the other day a wedding popped up and thinking I had the perfect dress I waited until the day before the event to try it on. Way to go, Braino! That dress be slaggin in the breasteses area (I mean, let's be serious, even Paris Hilton's chest puts me to shame...or any 11 year old boy for that matter). So, what does a lady do when her garment material be all bunchin and scrunchin up in Danny DeVito territory? She rolls down to Fast Eddie's - they be doin some freaky mad alterations, son.

I came back in to pick it up the next day and that shiznits was done proper. I looked so good I was about to ditch my man to go trolling for some new slampieces. But only a minute later, the newly tailored dress released its magical powers and restored my former lady-likeliness. So I rejected the Devil's temptations, stayed with my present love, and went to the wedding where I received many complements (and even a few butt-taps and high-fives). 

I swear, that back-stitching is unlike anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment